Sunday, March 30, 2008

Trout season is just around the corner - and don't I know it. I've been chomping at the bit to get out and do some trout fishing. Never did land a steelhead, much less even have one on for longer than a "hot damn, there it is" before it popped off, but I am past that. I am ready for trout season.

So, I've been spending some time at the vise, and in between tying hot pink chenile things with Elsa (she picks the color, however I am sure some dumb fish would eat them) I've been cranking out parachute adams, stimulators, pheasant tails, and, more recently, streamers. I lost my big ass streamer box last fall, presumably left it on the raft trailer at Silver Creek, so I've been trying to replenish my stash.



Bring on the bull trout!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home