Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I had a mid morning meeting in Condon today, and when we wrapped up I realized I had a few hours to kill before my next meeting. So, I pointed the car south and cruised down to the Painted Hills.



Despite the first day of spring being tomorrow, it was low 30's and snowing most of the drive, but aside from the wild turkeys and antelope I had to the trails to myself and enjoyed the solitude.







Of course, A was very jealous when I got home tonight, as that is one of her favorite destinations, but being that it is only a few hours away I'm sure we'll be down once the wildflowers are in bloom...

1 Comments:

Blogger PK said...

WOW!!!!

Please post GPS coordinates or road names and numbers or something. We need to get outta Dodge and that looks AWESOME!!!

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home