Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I was fortunate enough to meet up with a few guys from one of my (insert A's voice) "dorky forums". Yes, it's dorky. I'll admit it. I'm not normally a social angler, I'm actually pretty selective about who I fish with, but when you chat with guys during the day you develop a bit of a repoire, and it's always interesting to see if the person matches the online persona.

We met up at the fly shop in Welches, and after some brief introductions drove to the river. Rigged up, and hiked in. Conversation was of course about fishing, and it's neat to see the diverse fishing backgrounds everyone brings.



Fishing was decent during the day, nothing extraordinary, but again the trout were willing to rise to a dry were wild rainbows, so I don't ask much more than that.



I had promised to be home early enough for dinner, so a little after 3 I moved back on down the trail and to the truck.



We're heading into July, which usually means a break for me from fishing, but we'll see...

1 Comments:

Blogger finbar said...

I think I have seen a fish tail leaving my hand, just like that, but the camera men were not ready to catch the moment. Good tag.

Finbar

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home